EM Cases Best of 2014 – The Top 9 Picks of 2014
2014 was a productive year at EM Cases with a total of 30 podcasts released. Based on a blend of the number of podcast downloads, social media engagement, number of positive emails and comments that I received, and my own favs, I’m pleased to bring you the top 9 picks of 2014.
And here they are…..
1. Episode 47: Evidence Based Medicine with Walter Himmel from EMU Conference
2. Episode 52: Commonly Missed Uncommon Orthopedic Injuries with Ivy Cheng & Hossein Mehdian
3. Best Case Ever 30: Rob Rogers’ Mother
4. Episode 49: Patient Communication & Patient Centered Care with JP Champagne, Walter Himmel & Ann Shook
5. Journal Jam 2: Outpatient Management of Pneumothorax with Teresa Chan, Michelle Lin, Seth Treuger & Heather Murray
6. Episode 43: Appendicitis Controversies with David Dushenski & Brian Steinhart
7. Episode 56: The Stiell Sessions Part 1- Clinical Decision Rules & Risk Scales with Ian Stiell & Hans Rosenberg
8. Best Case Ever 28: David Carr on Anti-NMDA Receptor Encephalitis
9. Best Case Ever 21: Thinking Outside the Abdominal Box with Brian Steinhart
Thanks so much to the EM Cases Team, the EM Cases Advisory Board & SREMI for their amazing work and support.
Cheers to 2015!