Announcing the speaker line-up for the 3rd annual EM Cases Course on February 3rd, 2018 in Toronto
After getting feedback from our sold out courses in 2016 and 2017 we have a superlative line up in store for you, with more live podcasts, small group workshops, prizes and fun learning.
Please note that last year’s course sold out within one week of registration.
What you get at the EM Cases Course
- Small group case-based interactive discussions with EM Cases Podcast guest experts on key clinical topics that you choose such as cardiac arrest, orthopedic pearls and pitfalls, best EM literature and more
- Live podcast recording with audience participation
- Access to our FOAMed bar where you can learn tips and tricks on how to navigate Free Open Access Medical Education resources from the EM Cases Team
- CME credits: 7.5 Mainpro M1 credits or 7 MOC section one hours
- Network with your colleagues and with the brightest minds in the Canadian EM landscape
- Scrumptious breakfast, lunch, snacks, coffee and tea
- Invitation to a post-course party
- Free prizes worth hundreds of dollars!
- No power point presenations
Email [email protected]