Announcing the speaker line-up for the 4rd annual EM Cases Course on February 9th & 10th, 2019 in Toronto
After getting feedback from our sold out courses in 2016, 2017 and 2018, we have a superlative line up in store for you, with more live podcasts, small group workshops, prizes, fun learning and ready for it……we’ve added a second day to the course dedicated entirely to simulation.
Please note that last year’s course sold out within one week of registration.
What you get at the EM Cases Course
- Small group case-based interactive discussions with EM Cases Podcast guest experts on key clinical topics that you choose such as cardiac arrest, orthopedic pearls and pitfalls, best EM literature and more
- Live podcast recording with audience participation
- Access to our FOAMed bar where you can learn tips and tricks on how to navigate Free Open Access Medical Education resources from the EM Cases Team
- CME credits: 7.5 Mainpro M1 credits or 7 MOC section one hours
- Network with your colleagues and with the brightest minds in the Canadian EM landscape
- Scrumptious breakfast, lunch, snacks, coffee and tea
- Invitation to a post-course party
- Free prizes worth hundreds of dollars!
- No power point presenations
- NEW! A full day of simulation – small group cased-based hi fidelity simulation sessions and debriefs including airway, cardiac arrest with POCUS integration, undifferentiated shock, pediatric trauma and more with EM Cases content and simulation experts
Email [email protected]