The 6th Annual EM Cases Course in Memory of Dr. Barbara Tatham is February 5th & 6th, 2021 and is sold out
To be placed on the waiting list, please email Allison at [email protected]
And here’s the all-star line up for 2021…
Natalie Wolpert & Yonah Krakowsky: Urologic Emergencies & Procedures
Emer Finan & Maria Ivankovic: Getting comfortable with Neonatal Resuscitation
Andrew Morris & Sara Gray: Pneumonia & The Crashing COVID Patient
Kerstin De Wit & Maria Ivankovic: Pulmonary Embolism nuances in diagnosis and management
Justin Morgenstern & Paul Koblic: Status Epilepticus – No time to waste
Arun Sayal: Orthopedic x-ray interpretation – how not to miss important injuries
Andrew Petrosoniak: Managing the Trauma patient like a ninja
Jesse McLaren: Occlusion MI – The Paradigm Shift in ECG Cardiac Ischemia Interpretation
The February EM Cases Course 2nd day dedicated to simulation!
We didn’t think we could improve the educational experience much further than the 5 years in a row sold out flipped classroom EM Cases Course. But alas, we added a 2nd day of simulation-based learning. After participating in the interactive small group round table discussions with EM Cases guest experts on Day 1 of the course, on Day 2 you’ll have the opportunity to participate in custom designed virtual simulations based on topics you learned about on Day 1 for the ultimate knowledge translation experience.
What you get at the EM Cases Course
- Small group case-based interactive discussions with EM Cases Podcast guest experts like Walter Himmel, Kerstin De Wit, Maria Ivankovic, Sara Gray, Andrew Morris, Andrew Petrosoniak and Arun Sayal on key clinical topics that you choose such as airway, resuscitation, adult polytrauma, pulmonary embolism and more
- Expert panel discussions
- Team-based virtual simulations at a world class simulation center led by expert facilitators and educators
- Access to our FOAMed bar where you can learn tips and tricks on how to navigate FOAMed, The EM Cases Learning System and Quiz Vault from the EM Cases Team
- CME credits: 12 Mainpro M1 credits or 12 MOC section one hours
- Network with your colleagues and with the brightest minds in the Canadian EM landscape
- Free prizes worth hundreds of dollars!
October 16-17, 2021: Podcast CAMP is a two day intensive course dedicated to medical education podcast production – by podcasters – for podcasters. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned pro, this interactive, small-group, hands-on immersive experience will help you not only sharpen your technical podcasting skills, but give you valuable knowledge, tips and tricks to produce your own high quality educational and impactful podcast. The course director is EM Cases’ host Anton Helman. Our team of faculty include Hans Rosenberg, Rajiv Thavanathan, and Salim Rezaie of REBEL EM.
Tickets on sale April 2021