Registration for The EM Cases Course in Memory of Dr. Barbara Tatham February 8/9 is now open
Tickets are limited to 48 registrants.
Course brochure HERE
The February EM Cases Course adds 2nd day dedicated to simulation!
What you get at the EM Cases Course
- Small group case-based interactive discussions with EM Cases Podcast guest experts like Walter Himmel, Kylie Booth, Maria Ivankovic, George Kovacs, Kerstin DeWit, Rick Penciner, Michelle Klaiman, and Arun Sayal on key clinical topics that you choose such as airway, vertigo, adult polytrauma, pulmonary embolism and more
- Live SimWars competition with expert panel
- High fidelity team-based simulations at a world class simulation center led by expert facilitators and educators
- Access to our FOAMed bar where you can learn tips and tricks on how to navigate FOAMed, The EM Cases Learning System and Quiz Vault from the EM Cases Team
- CME credits: 12 Mainpro M1 credits or 12 MOC section one hours
- Network with your colleagues and with the brightest minds in the Canadian EM landscape
- Scrumptious breakfast, lunch, snacks, coffee and tea
- Free prizes worth hundreds of dollars!
October 3-4, 2020: Podcast CAMP is a two day intensive course dedicated to medical education podcast production – by podcasters – for podcasters. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned pro, this interactive, small-group, hands-on immersive experience will help you not only sharpen your technical podcasting skills, but give you valuable knowledge, tips and tricks to produce your own high quality educational and impactful podcast. The course director is EM Cases’ host Anton Helman. Our team of faculty include Hans Rosenberg, Rajiv Thavanathan, and Salim Rezaie of REBEL EM.
Details of the course at www.podcastcamp.org
Tickets on sale April 2020