The 4th Annual EM Cases Course will be held on February 9th and 10th, 2019 in Toronto.
EM Cases Course adds 2nd day dedicated to simulation!
What you get at the EM Cases Course
- Small group case-based interactive discussions with EM Cases Podcast guest experts on key clinical topics that you choose such as anticoagulants and bleeding, cardiac arrest, orthopedic pearls and pitfalls and more
- Live podcast recording with audience participation
- Cardiac arrest workshop with expert commentary and feedback
- Access to our FOAMed bar where you can learn tips and tricks on how to navigate Free Open Access Medical Education resources from the EM Cases Team
- CME credits: 7.5 Mainpro M1 credits or 7 MOC section one hours
- Network with your colleagues and with the brightest minds in the Canadian EM landscape
- Scrumptious breakfast, lunch, snacks, coffee and tea
- Free prizes worth hundreds of dollars!
EM Cases Course 2018 brochure HERE
EM Cases Course 2018 Pre-Course Handbook HERE
October 20-21, 2018: Podcast CAMP is a two day intensive course dedicated to medical education podcast production – by podcasters – for podcasters. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned pro, this interactive, small-group, hands-on immersive experience will help you not only sharpen your technical podcasting skills, but give you valuable knowledge, tips and tricks to produce your own high quality educational and impactful podcast. The course is director is EM Cases’ host Anton Helman.
Registration now open at podcastcamp.org
Limited tickets available.
For more information visit podcastcamp.org