The 4th Annual EM Cases Course on February 9th and 10th, 2019 in Toronto is sold out.
To sign up for the waiting list please email Allison Ho: [email protected]
EM Cases Course adds 2nd day dedicated to simulation!
What you get at the EM Cases Course
- Small group case-based interactive discussions with EM Cases Podcast guest experts like Walter Himmel, Kylie Bosman, Maria Ivankovic, Rob Simard, George Kovacs, Sue Beno, Rick Penciner, Michelle Klaiman, and Leeor Sommer on key clinical topics that you choose such as airway, cardiac arrest, massive GI bleed, pediatric trauma, ENT emergencies and more
- Live podcast discussion with Sara Gray and Anton Helman with audience participation
- High fidelity team-based simulations at a world class simulation centre led by expert facilitators and educators
- Access to our FOAMed bar where you can learn tips and tricks on how to navigate FOAMed, The EM Cases Learning System and Quiz Vault from the EM Cases Team
- CME credits: 12 Mainpro M1 credits or 12 MOC section one hours
- Network with your colleagues and with the brightest minds in the Canadian EM landscape
- Scrumptious breakfast, lunch, snacks, coffee and tea
- Free prizes worth hundreds of dollars!
EM Cases Course 2019 brochure HERE
September 21-22, 2019: Podcast CAMP is a two day intensive course dedicated to medical education podcast production – by podcasters – for podcasters. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned pro, this interactive, small-group, hands-on immersive experience will help you not only sharpen your technical podcasting skills, but give you valuable knowledge, tips and tricks to produce your own high quality educational and impactful podcast. The course is director is EM Cases’ host Anton Helman. Our team of faculty include Hans Rosenberg, Rajiv Thavanathan, and Richard Hoang.
Registration opens in March at podcastcamp.org
Limited tickets available.
For more information visit podcastcamp.org