The 4th Annual EM Cases Course will be held on February 9th and 10th, 2019 in Toronto.
Registration opens September 12th, 2018 at 10:00am EST.
Only 45 spots available for Day 1 and 20 spots available for both days.
EM Cases Course adds 2nd day dedicated to simulation!
What you get at the EM Cases Course
- Small group case-based interactive discussions with EM Cases Podcast guest experts like Walter Himmel, Kylie Bosman, Maria Ivankovic, Rob Simard, George Kovacs, Sue Beno, Rick Penciner, Michelle Klaiman, and Leeor Sommer on key clinical topics that you choose such as airway, cardiac arrest, massive GI bleed, pediatric trauma, ENT emergencies and more
- Live podcast discussion with Sara Gray and Anton Helman with audience participation
- High fidelity team-based simulations at a world class simulation centre led by expert facilitators and educators
- Access to our FOAMed bar where you can learn tips and tricks on how to navigate FOAMed, The EM Cases Learning System and Quiz Vault from the EM Cases Team
- CME credits: 12 Mainpro M1 credits or 12 MOC section one hours
- Network with your colleagues and with the brightest minds in the Canadian EM landscape
- Scrumptious breakfast, lunch, snacks, coffee and tea
- Free prizes worth hundreds of dollars!
EM Cases Course 2019 brochure HERE
October 20-21, 2018: Podcast CAMP is a two day intensive course dedicated to medical education podcast production – by podcasters – for podcasters. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned pro, this interactive, small-group, hands-on immersive experience will help you not only sharpen your technical podcasting skills, but give you valuable knowledge, tips and tricks to produce your own high quality educational and impactful podcast. The course is director is EM Cases’ host Anton Helman.
Registration now open at podcastcamp.org
Limited tickets available.
For more information visit podcastcamp.org
Emergency Department Admin Course – EDAC
November 27-28, 2018. Join us for Canada’s leading Emergency Department (ED) Administration Conference, presented by the Schwartz/Reisman Emergency Institute (SREMI).
Day one will provide an update on several issues of importance to current and future leaders and administrators in emergency services, presented by internationally renowned speakers. Day two, will be focused on “Leading and Learning”. Experts will guide participants in an exploration of how merging leadership and education can influence organizational learning and culture, resulting in positive institutional change and continuous improvement. Using a multidisciplinary approach, participants will learn how to engage care teams to find innovative and creative ways to help you improve hospital services and patient care.
Individuals can register for one day, or attend both at a reduced rate. To allow for greater accessibility, this event is being offered as both an in-person conference and live webcast.
Capacity is limited – register early to avoid disappointment.