The 3rd Annual EM Cases Course will be held on February 3rd, 2018 in Toronto.
After getting feedback from our sold out courses in 2016 and 2017 we have a superlative line up in store for you, with more simulation, live podcasts, small group workshops, prizes and fun learning. So far we have confirmed the mighty return of Walter Himmel, Jordan Chenkin, Emily Austin, Arun Sayal, Rick Penciner and Maria Ivankovic. New to the course we’ll be featuring POCUS guru Rob Simard, EBM masters Justin Morgenstern and Joel Yaphe, and EM Cases guest experts Bjug Borgundvaag and Leeor Sommer.
The EM Cases Course 2018 is Sold Out.
To be placed on the waiting list go HERE
What you get at the EM Cases Course
- Small group case-based interactive discussions with EM Cases Podcast guest experts on key clinical topics that you choose such as anticoagulants and bleeding, cardiac arrest, orthopedic pearls and pitfalls and more
- Live podcast recording with audience participation
- Cardiac arrest workshop with expert commentary and feedback
- Access to our FOAMed bar where you can learn tips and tricks on how to navigate Free Open Access Medical Education resources from the EM Cases Team
- CME credits: 7.5 Mainpro M1 credits or 7 MOC section one hours
- Network with your colleagues and with the brightest minds in the Canadian EM landscape
- Scrumptious breakfast, lunch, snacks, coffee and tea
- Free prizes worth hundreds of dollars!
EM Cases Course 2018 brochure HERE
The EM Cases Course is a nonprofit event– any proceeds from this event go to the Schwartz-Reismann Emergency Medicine Institute, a non-profit academic institute whose mission is to improve Emergency Medicine research and education, and to enhance future courses to achieve the highest impact medical education possible.