The 2nd Annual EM Cases Course will be held on February 4th, 2017 in Toronto.
After getting feedback from our sold out course in 2016 we have a superlative line up in store for you, with more simulation, live podcasts, small group workshops, prizes and fun learning. See the speaker line up here
The 2017 EM Cases Course is SOLD OUT
EM Cases Course Brochure HERE
What you get at the EM Cases Course
- Small group case-based interactive discussions with EM Cases Podcast guest experts on key clinical topics that you choose such as anticoagulants and bleeding, cardiac arrest, orthopedic pearls and pitfalls and more
- Live podcast recording with audience participation
- Cardiac arrest workshop with expert commentary and feedback
- Access to our FOAMed bar where you can learn tips and tricks on how to navigate Free Open Access Medical Education resources from the EM Cases Team
- CME credits: 7.5 Mainpro M1 credits or 7 MOC section one hours
- Network with your colleagues and with the brightest minds in the Canadian EM landscape
- Scrumptious breakfast, lunch, snacks, coffee and tea
- Invitation to a post-course party
- Free prizes worth hundreds of dollars!
Pre-course handouts for workshops:
If you have any interest in medical education podcasting production join us at the first ever Podcasting Course in Lexington Kentucky in April. Featuring Scott Weingart, Rob Rogers, Anand Swaminathan and Salim Rezaie with EM Cases’ Anton Helman as course director.